Online Health Risk Assessment
Help your employees identify health and wellbeing risks.
Our online health risk assessment is an interactive online health and wellbeing portal that enables employees to identify health and wellbeing risks.
The OptumTM online health risk assessment provides information, advice and support to help employees make small changes to their lifestyle, which can have a big impact on their health and wellbeing. In addition, it provides comprehensive group reporting and information that can assist in the formation and review of organisational health and wellbeing strategies.
With the Online Health Risk Assessment, employees receive:
- A comprehensive health and lifestyle assessment — enabling them to identify their major health and wellbeing risks, so that they can focus on their priorities
- A highly personalised wellbeing report and action plan — helping employees to understand how their current behaviour impacts their health and wellbeing, in the short and long term, and raising awareness of the lifestyle changes that can be made to make improvements in those areas
- A coaching programme using email and online tools — providing support and guidance to set and achieve personal health and wellbeing goals
- Seamless access to online exercise, nutrition and mental wellbeing programmes — designed to support individuals achieve their personal health goals by providing information on key health and wellbeing topics, helping them progress towards their goals
- Access to relevant, local support programmes and existing internal resources — saving employees time and energy trying to identify the support available to them
Our Online Health Risk Assessment assists your organisation to:
- Target your spend on the areas that are most affecting your business, through identification of the key health and wellbeing risks.
- Provide a robust approach to building engagement and supporting behaviour change.
- Strengthen the ”employer brand” by providing employees with a valuable benefit to improve health.
- Reduce sickness absence and return to work times through improved health and wellbeing.
- Measure the success of organisational health and wellbeing programmes.
- Integrate with your existing health and wellbeing solutions and act as a hub from which to signpost employees to the complete range of health and wellbeing resources available to them.